Monday, May 3, 2010

Busy Week After a Long Break..

I haven't completed my confinement period but yet we received order from our regular customer. Jadi untuk tidak menghampakan sesiapa, i still take the order & terpaksa memenatkan my mom to cook everything all by herself..Sorry mak tp terima kasih. I Love U.. ;)

Hi-Tea - Maybank, Bayu Perdana Klang (34 pax)

The menu for last thursday hi tea are:
  • Soto Ayam
  • Fried Mee
  • Tauhu Sumbat
  • Kuih Talam Suji
  • Kuih Lapis Pelangi
  • Teh Tarik
Feedback from the staff:
"Makanan mmg sangat superb. BEST!"

Alhamdulillah!!!

Wedding of Shahril & Liya (Cik Siti's Son), 01.05.2010

This is our 1st wedding catering in Klang Valley. Alhamdulillah. The family business is expanding & hopefully semakin mencurah2 rezeki for all my family members. The head cook (definitely not me) which was my mom & my along, telah bersusah payah tidak tido so that the foods that we served to the guest dijamin fresh & sedap utk dimakan oleh semua. :)

The initial no of pax are 1000, but since Cik Siti & her family is sooo nice to our family, my along berbesar hati to give additional 200 pax (Total = 1,200 pax) as a compliment. SO to those out there, if u treat us nice, we'll be nicer to u..hehe

The menu for the wedding are
  • Nasi Minyak
  • Daging Beriyani
  • Ayam Masak Sos
  • Dalca
  • Jelantah
  • Papadom
  • Dadih (Made by me!)
  • Buah Oren
  • Popia Goreng
  • Kuih Lapis Pelangi
  • Kuih Talam Roti
  • Kuih Talam Nyonya
  • Air Oren
Jadi kepada sesiapa yang berminat, pls do not hesitate to contact us. ;)

Feedback from the Tuan Rumah:
"Makanan sedap. Sangat puas hati."

Alhamdulillah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment